to check out my graphic novel section klick here —> GRAPHIC NOVEL <— works
presently no concrete project in the works except on-the-go in-betweens :)
– CITY OF GOLD in STERZ, graz, spring 2012
the gnostic riddle double-spread graphic novel piece chosen to be part of the voluptuous ‘heart-blood’ no. 104 / 105 issue.
– STILL LIFE II on ELECTROCOMICS, www, autumn 2010
second series now also running on the great comic art portal.
– STILL LIFE on ELECTROCOMICS, www, january 2007
the berlin based comic art portal has launched my STILL LIFE cartoon in its strip version on 01.01.07.
– STILL LIFE on ITUNES, www, july 2006
CLICKWHEEL has put the video and pdf versions of STILL LIFE onto apple’s ITUNES store where it can be downloaded and subscribed to as podcasts.
– PANIK ELEKTRO 4, hamburg, june 2006
contributing a five page piece on the subject MY BIGGEST MISTAKE for this independent german comic anthology.
– STILL LIFE, austria, germany, uk, www, march 2006
my first strip series from 2002 goes online almost simultaneously on three different web portals for comics: COMICGATE.DE and CLICKWHEEL.NET.
– LITERATUR GEZEICHNET 2 / LITERATURE DRAWN 2, vienna, august 2004
publishing of a one page comic piece on SIGMUND FREUD’s book DIE TRAUMDEUTUNG within the comic artist’s anthology, LITERATUR GEZEICHNET 2 / LITERATURE DRAWN 2.
– AUGUSTIN, vienna, july 2004
publishing of a series of cartoons from the THE MISSING LINK project in AUGUSTIN, a viennese version of the london homeless magazine ‘big issue’.
– STILL LIFE, london, 2002
self publication of a cartoon strip series called STILL LIFE, where people in everyday situations are set against the surreal backdrop of an increasingly alienating urban lifestyle.